Thursday, March 11, 2010

Final day of the exam. =)

Hola amigo! =)

Today is my nightmare!
I maybe will fail my beloved account. =(
I love account so much!
But I did the stupid minor mistakes and the whole answer are wrong. =(
Hope our beloved sister, Miss Wah will give me more marks. *finger crossed*

And I think history is quite okay.
That Miss ‘Lata’ Yee Yee [I think the word Lata is better than Lady] wants to get 100 in that paper! *LOLs*
Girl, I think you better awake now!
If you want to be millionaire’s wife, I’m speechless because that dry lil’ chicken is very rich.
But I think you might not get 100 because of that question 7. *applause* =DD
So, hopefully I’m the one who get 100. =)

Anyway,
Tomorrow is the second nightmare of my [I think is most of us] life.
So,
Hopefully I can survive through this nightmare!
God bless me!

AdiĆ³s. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment